BANK OF BARTLETT
Human Resources will take a leadership role and provide service in support of the staff by promoting the concept that our employees are our most valuable resource and will be treated as such.
The Human Resources Department will act as catalysts enabling all employees to contribute at optimum levels towards the success of the business.
We will do this by:
- Ensuring the employees of the corporation are given the tools, training and motivation to operate in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Promoting and recruiting the best-qualified people; recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the workplace.
- Providing a competitive salary and benefit package and developing the full potential of our workforce by providing training and development for career enhancement.
- Providing a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy, and secure, and also conscious of long-term family and community goals.
- Establishing, administering and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining Company compliance with employment labor laws and corporate directives.
Equal Opportunity Employer