Mapping Out a Financial Plan
If you are like most Americans, you probably have no idea how much money you will actually need to retire comfortably. Only 2% will be financially independent when they reach age 65*. Social Security and a company pension plan together may only provide a portion of needed retirement income. The rest will be up to you.
*Source: The Social Security Administration
The Five Steps of Financial Planning
- We review your overall personal financial situation, past and present, to discover your financial objectives.
- We help you set your priorities for the future – education costs, retirement or wise investments.
- We help you determine the degree of risk you are comfortable in taking with your money. Risk is balanced against your desire to make your money grow over time.
- We identify the resources you will need to meet your goals and outline a systematic program to help enable you to meet tomorrow’s objectives.
- We offer solutions for reaching your goals by recommending the types of financial investments more suitable to your needs.
We offer specific planning assistance for:
- Life insurance
- Estate Advantaged Investments*
- Portfolio Review
* Consult your legal or tax counsel for advice and information concerning your particular circumstances. Neither PrimeVest, nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice. Advisory services may only be offered by Investment Advisor Representatives in connection with an appropriate PRIMEVEST Advisory Services Agreement and disclosure brochure is provided.
PrimeVest® Financial Services, Inc. is an independent, registered broker/dealer. Member SIPC/FINRA. Securities and insurance products offered by PrimeVest.
Investment Executives are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with residents of other states will only be made upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside the United States.