You can also complete the Overdraft Service Opt-In Form by
Stopping by one of our eight convenient branch locations
Faxing a completed form to 901-937-2942
INFORMATION ON OVERDRAFT & OVERDRAFT FEES FOR OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway.
We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways:
- We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
- We also offer overdraft protection plans, such as a link to a savings account, which may be less expensive than our standard overdraft practices. To learn more, ask us about these plans.
STANDARD OVERDRAFT PRACTICES
What are the standard overdraft practices that come with my account?
We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number
- Automatic bill payments
We do not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions unless you ask us to (see below):
ATM transactions Everyday debit card transactions
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
What fees will I be charged if Bank of Bartlett pays my overdraft?
Under our standard overdraft practices:
- We will charge you a fee of up to $35.00 each time we pay an overdraft.
- Also, if your account is overdrawn for 15 or more consecutive business days, we will charge an additional $25.00. If your account is overdrawn for another 35 or more consecutive business days, we will charge an additional $25.00.
- There is no limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account.
BANK OF BARTLETT CUSTOMER OVERDRAFT PROTECTION PLANS
What if I want Bank of Bartlett to authorize and pay my overdrafts on my ATM and every day debit card transactions?
If you also want us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions, call 901-382-6600, visit http://www.bankofbartlett.com/ or complete the form and present it at any branch.
Have you ever had a situation where you are making a purchase with your debit card and suddenly realized the check you meant to deposit a few days earlier is still sitting in your wallet? You worry and wonder whether that purchase will go through. We can help ease your mind.
At Bank of Bartlett, we provide overdraft services to cover those ATM and one-time debit card transactions - saving embarrassment and the extra hassles in your already busy day. We want to be sure you are aware of the overdraft protection options available to you to ensure your transactions are processed.
Easy to Get Started
The enclosed form provides you with the information you'll need to make an informed decision on whether overdraft services are right for you. Please take a moment to review the options available. If you would like to sign-up, simply click on Opt-In.
Contact us at bankofbartlett.com, call 901-382-6600 or stop by a branch office to learn more about overdraft services and other money management tools available to help you stay informed and on top of your account.
Harold Byrd, President
Bank of Bartlett