Debit Card Disclosures
By accepting and using the Bank of Bartlett Debit Card, you agree to the following terms and conditions in addition to those stated on the reverse side of the Bank of Bartlett Debit Card and those applicable to each of your deposit and loan accounts with Bank of Bartlett (the Bank).
- Withdrawals of any other debits generated by means of your Bank of Bartlett Debit Card shall be charged against your checking account.
- You agree that you will not write your Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Bank of Bartlett Debit Card and that you will use all reasonable efforts to prevent the unauthorized use of your card.
- You agree to notify the Bank immediately upon discovery of the loss of your Bank of Bartlett Debit Card or of other circumstances likeley to result in the unauthorized use of your card.
- You agree to examine your bank statement(s) promptly upon receipt and to notify the Bank of any errors with respect to transactions involving the Bank of Bartlett Debit Card.
- If your statement shows transactions that you did not make, tell us at once. If you do not contact us within sixty (60) days after the statement was mailed to you, you may not receive reimbursement for unauthorized transactions.
- Whenever you are required to give notice to the Bank under this agreement, you can give notice by telephone (901) 382-6600, or by letter addressed to Bank of Bartlett, P.O. Box 341187, Memphis, Tennessee 38134-0187.
To report lost or stolen cards after banking hours or on weekends, please call 1-800-742-3272.
All Bank of Bartlett Personal checking accounts do not have a monthly fee associated with the debit card.
Transaction fees of $2.00 shall be assessed to customers using their Bank of Bartlett card to withdraw cash at a shared ATM belonging to another financial institution.