Loans and Credit Services
- Commercial Lines of Credit/Operating Capital
- Equipment & New Vehicle Loans
- Expansion Plans
- Letters of Credit
- Residential Development
- Commercial Land Acquisition
- Commercial First Mortgage
- Church Loans
- Who to Contact
Need Additional Capital? A Business LOC can provide additional capital as you expand your business.
- Fund short-term operating capital needs
- Take advantage of discounts from your suppliers
- Borrow from your line of credit when you need it without having to re-apply
- Both secured and unsecured options available
Finance the funds needed for new or used equipment or vehicles to help you grow your business.
- Competitive terms and repayment plan
- Great for financing manufacturing, computer equipment or transportation
Funds for expansion and growth of your business.
- Operating Capital to support sales growth
- Equipment & Vehicle loans to grow your fleet and to increase production
- Construction, expansion and acquisition loans for office, warehouse and plant space needs
Bank of Bartlett Letters of Credit can be used instead of cash for a variety of purposes. Our Letters of Credit are offered with terms of six months to one year.
Loans for acquiring and developing residential land, used for the development of lots for home construction.
Bank of Bartlett provides your business with financing for a variety of types of development projects.
Out of space for your business? Bank of Bartlett provides loans:
- For expanding, purchasing or refinancing existing facilities
- For building new facilities
- Flexible terms and competitive rates
Is your church growing and expanding?
Bank of Bartlett offers loans for churches and other religious and not for profit organizations for land purchases, construction and expansion of facilities and equipment.