Enjoy the freedom of transferring funds between your accounts at Bank of Bartlett and your accounts at hundreds of other banks and credit unions in the U.S. It's easy! Instead of having to write a check to send money from your Bank of Bartlett account, you can transfer the funds right from your computer!
To use this service, all you need are:
- A Bank of Bartlett Checking or Savings account
- The account number and the routing/transit number of the account(s) at other financial institution
It's simple to set up and use, secure, and reliable. Plus, it's a lower cost alternative to wire transfers and mail. Fill out the online agreement or drop it off at any of our convenient locations.
Simply log in to Online Banking and find the link to "External Transfer" under "Accounts" tab.
- Available 24/7 from Online Banking
- Fast access from any computer
- Transfers into Bank of Bartlett accounts are free
- On demand, scheduled, and recurring transfers
- Convenient transaction tracking
- Minimum amount per transfer $20.00
- Maximum amount per transfer $1,000.00 per business day
- Maximum transfers per day 5
- Transfer out of Bank of Bartlett -
- Consumer: $5.00 per transfer
- Business: $10.00 per transfer
- Allow 1-3 business days for processing
Please fill out this secure form.
* required field