Updates for our Customers Regarding COVID-19
Our branches are currently serving you through full service drive-thru access. For all services within our lobbies, please make an appointment by calling 901-382-6600.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are our #1 priority. Based on the recommendations from the CDC social distancing guidance, we are asking our customers to use drive-thru services and digital options to access your accounts whenever possible.
For services within our branch lobbies, we are asking that you call 901-382-6600 to make an appointment. We can assist you with all of your banking needs: including loan closings, opening an account, access to your safe deposit box, and any other service which you need assistance from a customer service representative. The Shelby County Health Department's recommendation is that all customers and employees wear a mask while inside our branch lobbies.
There are plenty of remote and digital options to access to your accounts.
- Enroll in Online Banking
- Download the Bank of Bartlett Mobile App and enroll in free Mobile Deposit
- To monitor and control settings on your Bank of Bartlett Debit Cards, download the CardValet Mobile App.
- Our Customer Care associates will continue to be available to assist you, and our extended call center can help you after hours with lost or stolen debit cards. Call 901-382-6600.
- Should you need cash, enjoy surcharge free ATM access with over 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide.
- Call our 24-hour FastCheck customer line at 1-866-323-4BOB, or visit our website for other 24-hour customer service options.
Protect Your Identity
Unfortunately, fraudsters take advantage of times of uncertainty. As you are following recommendations to protect your health, continue to also be vigilant to protect your personal information. Remember that Bank of Bartlett will never contact you to ask for login credentials or passwords. Visit our website for more information to protect the security of your accounts.
We Are Here to Help
Should the COVID-19 situation cause you to face financial difficulties, please reach out to us. We want to work with you and will discuss options that could help your family or business.
Please follow the recommendations of medical professionals and the CDC and know that the team at Bank of Bartlett is following these best practices as well so that your banking needs are not affected.
Harold Byrd, President