Your time is important so we’ll get right to the point. When you’re interested in a loan, we’ll need some preliminary information from you.
With this information, your Bank of Bartlett relationship manager will be able to talk with you about the best loan option for your business at this time.
To assist us in determining the loan product that best meets your company's needs, please provide the following preliminary information.
- Personal Financial Statement dated within the last 90 days
- Business Debt Schedule
- Complete copies of your last 3 years personal federal income tax returns including K-1s if applicable
- Copies of your company's 3 most recent financial statements with all schedules
- A current year-to-date interim financial statement for your company
Additional Business Resources
- Business Deposit Account Application
- Credit Application
- Overdraft Protection
- MasterCard Secure Code
- Credit Card
- Online Banking
The pages are in PDF format. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open them. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it now for free.
As always, never hesitate to call our Business Banking team with questions or conversation points about your business’s financial goals.