Protect Your Money
At Bank of Bartlett, our number-one priority is our customers. The safety of your information is paramount to us.
With online banking fraud on the rise, we are committed to doing everything in our power to keep your personal and financial information protected and secure.
Below are a few tips to help you protect yourself from financial fraud and theft of personal information.
- NEVER give out your password. That information is strictly confidential. BoB doesn’t have that information and will never ask you for it.
- Don’t share your security questions or answers with anyone.
- Create strong passwords that cannot be easily guessed. It is also a good idea to change your passwords frequently.
If you feel like your information has been compromised:
- Inform the Customer Care Center immediately at 901-382-6600. We will place added security on your online banking profile.
- Change your username and security questions and answers.
- Contact the fraud departments of each of the three major credit bureaus and request a "fraud alert" be placed on your file, and no new credit be granted without your approval.
- Close any accounts that have been fraudulently accessed or opened.
- File a local police report and get a copy of the report to your bank, credit card company or others that may need proof of the crime.
- You can also file a complaint with the FTC by calling toll-free 1-877-ID-THEFT (438-4338) or online at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/.
Learn more about how to protect your money with these resources.