Bank of Bartlett App
Bank of Bartlett introduces...MOBILE Banking!
Whether you’re at the beach, lounging at the airport or waiting for an oil change, you now have the power and convenience to securely make payments, transfer money, and check your balance with Bank of Bartlett Mobile Banking. This service is absolutely FREE to our customers!
Enrolling for Bank of Bartlett Mobile Banking
Access your account information using your existing Online Banking username and password on your iOS or Android-powered smartphone with Bank of Bartlett Mobile App.
- Check account balances and view account activity
- Deposit checks*
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills on the go
- Locate Bank of Bartlett Centers and ATM's
Want to learn more? Try our iPhone app demo.
Learn more about Mobile Deposit.
Bank of Bartlett App requires Internet access. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply. iPhone, iPod Touch, and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
*To utilize Bank of Bartlett Mobile App, you must be currently enrolled in our Online Banking System. If you are not an existing Online Banking user of Bank of Bartlett enroll today and enjoy the features of online and mobile banking!
Mobile Deposit FAQs & Enrollment Form
What is the Mobile Deposit Service?
The Mobile Deposit Service allows you to deposit a check directly into your eligible Bank of Bartlett Accounts by taking a picture of a check using your mobile smartphone.
Do I need to have the Bank of Bartlett Mobile banking app prior to using the Bank of Bartlett Mobile Deposit Service?
Yes. If you do not have the app, you can search for “Bank of Bartlett” in the iTunes® store or Google Play store, then download the App. Please log into the app using your Online Banking credentials.
Are all types of checks eligible for this service?
Checks must be issued by a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars and are made payable to the name of the account holder.
Listed below are some checks that are not eligible for this service:
- Checks payable to anyone other than you
- Checks that are not dated, are postdated, or are more than six months old
- Checks payable to "Cash"
- Traveler's checks
- US Savings Bonds
- Foreign Checks
- Many rebate checks
- Money Orders
- Checks that exceed your mobile item limit or daily deposit limit
- Duplicated checks
- Ineligible amounts, i.e., where the check’s numeric amount is different from the check’s legal written amount.
May I make multiple check deposits in the same session?
You may only submit one check per deposit. Each check is considered a separate deposit, but you can make multiple deposits in a single mobile session. However, the total deposit cannot exceed the per item or daily deposit limits.
Is there a check limit or daily limit on how much I can deposit using this service?
Yes. Based on account type the daily limit is either $1,500 per item/ $1,500 per day or $2,500 per item/ $2,500 per day for consumer accounts and $5,000 per item/ $5,000 per day for business accounts.
How do I make a mobile deposit?
- Log onto your mobile app.
- Select “Deposits” at the bottom.
- Select “New Deposit”
- Select the account you would like credited with the deposit.
- Key in the amount of the check – Please make sure the legal amount matches the numeric amount.
- Select “Continue”
- Take a clear picture of both the front and back of the check making sure to capture all four corners.
- Select “Yes”
How will I know if my check has been received and if it has been posted?
When you submit your Mobile Deposit, it will remain in a Deposit Pending Status until it’s been Reviewed and Accepted. You can check the status of your deposit at any time by selecting “Deposits” on your mobile app then choosing “View Deposit History”
What should I do with my check after is has been posted to my account?
Once you have verified that the check has posted to your account, clearly mark the check as a Mobile deposit and write the date of the deposit. Regularly review your deposit transactions online or on the View Deposit History section from your mobile app to determine when the check has posted to your account.
When will my funds be posted to my account?
Deposits made via Mobile Deposit must be made before 3:00 PM Central Time in order to be considered deposited on the current business day. Deposits made after 3:00 PM Central Time will be considered deposited the next business day. A business day is Monday through Friday, excluding Federal holidays.
What are common reasons for an Error Message or Deposit Failed Message?
Some common reasons for an Error Message or Deposit Failed Message are:
- Poor image quality. The following tips may improve the image quality of your checks:
- Ensure you have a strong wireless Internet connection
- The front image/picture, including the signature, is clear
- The back image/picture, including the endorsement, is clear
- All four corners of the check are showing
- The amount of the check is clear and legible
- The lighting is strong enough to see the check details
- Your check is placed on a dark background
- The picture is taken from directly above the check
- Duplicate check. This check has already been submitted. If you attempt to deposit the same check again, your Mobile Deposit privileges may be revoked.
- Missing Endorsement.
- Check Amount does not match deposit amount. Please, make sure that the legal written amount matched with numerical amount on the check.
- Ineligible check. If this occurs, you should deposit at local branch.
- Exceeded Single Deposit Limit.
- Exceeded Daily Deposit Limit.
Do I need to apply for the Bank of Bartlett Mobile Deposit Service?
Yes. You must apply and be approved for enrollment prior to using Bank of Bartlett’s Mobile Deposit service.
Is there a fee for the mobile deposit service?
Yes, the first 10 items are free then $0.50 per item. Mobile deposits are not available for Renew or Workplace Renew Checking Account Types.
Bank of Bartlett CardValet® is the mobile app that enables cardholders to control debit card usage and spending on the go by defining when, where and how their debit cards are used.
CardValet from Bank of Bartlett lets debit card owners safeguard their cards from fraud with customized alerts and the ability to set limits on cards.
When users download CardValet from Google PlayTM or the App StoreSM, they can:
- Turn their debit cards on or off from their smartphones
- Sign up for alerts based on transaction amount, location, merchant type, etc.
- Set limits for spending - great for parents or employers
- And set other features