Bank of Bartlett introduces...MOBILE MONEY!
Whether you’re at the beach, lounging at the airport or waiting for an oil change, you now have the power and convenience to securely make payments, transfer money, and check your balance with Bank of Bartlett Mobile Money. This service is absolutely FREE to our customers!
Bank of Bartlett is excited to announce the launch of Mobile Money. Access your accounts anywhere you are and perform convenient transactions, including account transfers and bill payments.
*You must be registered through your Online Banking for a seamless transition into Mobile Banking. See below for instruction.
Easy ways to access:
- Apps - for your iPhone or Android device, download from our website or the app stores
- Mobile optimized web browser
- Text – you text us and we will text you back. You can also get alerts from us via text*
* Messaging and Data Rates May Apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Mobile banking services will be turned off after 30 days of inactivity.
Enrolling for Bank of Bartlett Mobile Money
*Log onto the customer side of Internet Banking
- Go to Services > Mobile Money
- Click on Enroll
- Check the box next to I accept these Terms and Conditions and the continue button will appear after the check is in the box.
- Click Continue
- Select your services (Downloadable Mobile App, SMS-Text Messaging, WAP-Mobile Browser)
- Click Continue
- Choose your Time Zone and which accounts you wish to display on mobile. You may change the Texting nickname if you wish.
- After choosing accounts, click on Continue
- Enter in your mobile phone number
- Click Continue
- You will receive an Activation code via text to the number you activated. Enter your activation code in and hit Activate.
You will receive one text message that states that you have activated Text Banking and you will receive another one with a link to download Mobile Banking in the App Store.
Open the link to download/open mobile banking.
Click on open. You will be taken to a page to enter your user name, security question, and password. This info will be the same as your online banking.
It will show your authentication image and phrase.
Click Log In
You will see:
- View Accounts
- Transfer Money
- Find ATMs and Branches
- Terms and Conditions
Sending text messages through Mobile
You can send text messages through your mobile phone to get your balance, history, ATM info, Branch address, or to Stop using mobile banking.
Example: if you want to send a text to get your balance for all of your accounts you would send a text to 31727 with the following information in the body of the text:
BAL (bank prefix) - your Internet Banking addon rep will let you know what this is.
That will send you the balances to all of your accounts. With the balance text you cannot specify just one account to get the balance, it will always return the balances for all accounts you have activated.
If you wanted to send a text message to get the history of your checking account you can specify which account by the nicknames you chose when you selected which accounts you wanted to activate in Mobile Money.
Hist (bank prefix) Mine
This will return all history for the account you named "Mine." You can text back the word "next" in order to get more history items for that account. You can get the amount of history through Mobile that you can view through Internet Banking.